To our valued patients,
Your health and safety while you are in our care is always our top priority. Please know we are taking every precaution to ensure your wellbeing during your visit to our office. In order to ensure the health of you and your love ones, we ask the following:
- If you, or a household member, are experiencing fevers, chills, cough or shortness of breath or have been in close contact with a person known to have COVID-19, please do not keep your appointment and call us to reschedule.
- If you, or a household member, have traveled to/from a high risk area within the past month (China, Iran, Italy, South Korea, Washington, California or New York) please do not keep your appointment and call us to reschedule.
- If you have a weakened immune system or are in a high-risk group (elderly, heart, or lung disease) please consider rescheduling your appointment at a later date.
During your visit, we ask that:
- Please wash your hands or use our hand sanitizers to keep yourself safe
- In an effort to maintain social distancing, we recommend all family members or acquaintances accompanying our patients wait outside the office or in their cars.
- If you would like to wait in the car after you are checked in and are waiting to be brought into the exam room, please notify the front desk staff and give them a number where they can reach you when your room is ready.
Our staff is diligent in disinfecting our rooms between each patient and will work to minimize to risk of exposure to others. We thank you for your understanding and patience.
BHS Digestive Disease and Staff